For just one blog post, will you allow me to break from my normal format. These articles are always written to make your life better, but today I want to thank somebody who has made my life better.
In a world so focused on “what we don’t have”, I’m grateful God blessed me with an incredible wife. Thank you, Megan, for being the woman of my dreams. I love you more today than the day we married.
Here are ten reasons why I’m grateful you chose to marry me all those years ago.
- You love our kids with a passion unmatched by anyone else.
- The work ethic you have inspires me.
- Nobody in the world is a bigger supporter of my dreams and goals.
- Family and faith are always first in your life.
- You’re a great writer. (Don’t believe me? Here’s proof. I am failing at perfection and Calm in the chaos)
- I have always felt like we are a team at marriage, parenting, and life. You’re the best team player.
- You taught me transparency and authenticity.
- You are the most beautiful woman in the world.
- Our marriage and its health is a huge priority to you. It’s one of the main reasons we have such a great relationship.
- Everyone who meets you is better for it. Your kindness radiates towards others.
It’s almost thanksgiving. With that holiday, society has built into the fabric of this country a time where we can easily express gratitude to those we love the most. I’m obviously grateful for Megan.
Who are your grateful for today?
Write them a note in the comment section letting them know how you feel.